USA 76 Yacht Race on San Francisco Bay
Race aboard the America's Cup Yacht USA 76, the world's most modern America's Cup yacht currently available for the public to sail on, and participate in active crew positions as we challenge other yachts on San Francisco Bay. Combine this world class yacht with the world-renowned sailing conditions on San Francisco Bay to make for an experience you will not forget.
What You Will Do
- Set sail on an iconic America's Cup racing yacht against other local yachts in friendly competition
- Feel encouraged to participate: Take the helm or work the sail trim controls affectionately called "coffee grinders" to hoist and tack the sails
- Make the most of your time on a fast and stable yacht: Hangovers excluded, no-one gets seasick on USA 76
- Engage with the Captain, crew and other guests, learning about the America's Cup history and listening to sea stories
- Yacht race with crew
- Bottled water and energy snacks provided aboard
- Waterproof pants and warm jackets if needed
- Invitation to yacht club after party
The crew aboard will get you involved if you wish to help sail the yacht. Wear warm, comfortable clothes and closed-toed, rubber soled, flat shoes. Boat (or non-marking) shoes are not necessary. This activity is not recommended for those with mobility or balance issues. The yacht heels at a 27 degree angle and guests will need to step over and around obstructions as we go through race maneuvers. - Professional instruction is provided, no experience is necessary. Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to participating. This can be viewed online at https://www.acsailingsf.com/passenger-terms-and-conditions.
This tour reserves the right to cancel a charter due to hazardous weather conditions, unexpected boat repair, or less than 8 guests confirmed on the charter. Guests may change or cancel your reservation without penalty up until 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
- 30 Ratings