Apostle Islands: Sea Caves Kayaking Tour
Immerse in nature’s marvels during a half-day kayak journey through Lake Superior’s wind-carved caves, gliding serenely over pristine waters amidst these grand formations
Cancellation: 3 days learn more
- Check out the caves along Meyers Beach, the most extensive ones on the mainland, that showcase the sculpted natural beauty of caves
- Bask in the lake breeze as you paddle along and enjoy the refreshing spray from the waves rocking against your kayak
- Hear the history of these caves’ formation, which resulted from sediment deposits and glacial movements thousands of years ago
- Grab a paddle to follow the shoreline of Lake Superior on a scenic tour among Apostle Islands’ Sea Caves
- 3.5 hour guided tour
- Kayaking equipment
- Transportation to launch site
- You will be asked to help carry up to 25 pounds of equipment to and from the water.
22475 State Hwy 13, Cornucopia, WI 54827, USA
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.