Discover the captivating journey of a family-owned distillery, the pioneering one in Loudoun County since Prohibition, as you savor delectable cocktails and learn from your guide about their meticulous handcrafting of spirits in small copper pot stills
- Enjoy a relaxing break from the everyday on a tour takes place in a cozy little town
- Follow a guide on a tour that will give you a glimpse of the distilling process as it happens
- Discuss these fantastic spirits with your guide to learn more in an intimate setting
- End up at the gift shop to take home your new favorites
- Tour of the distillery
- Informed guide
- Children are free and welcome.
- Pets are welcome on a leash.
- Participants who are doing the tasting must be 21+.
- Tastings include a sample of three spirits produced by the distillery, including whiskey, gin, brandy, and moonshine.
- State law allows only one tasting per customer.
Refund if notified in advance.