Experience Fredericksburg’s enchantment aboard a private horse-drawn carriage, meander through scenic streets, and delve into area lore
- Marvel at the history, culture and architecture that make the city of Fredericksburg such a popular and distinct destination
- Trot down streets and avenues rich in colonial and civil war history, all while learning about the lives of local citizens
- Listen to stories about George Washington, Hugh Mercer and Fielding Lewis, all heroes of the revolutionary period
- Enjoy a fun day out with friends or family, enjoying the whole carriage to yourself!
- Private 45-minute tour
- Very friendly and licensed tour guide, who knows all the talk of the town
- Beautiful carriage with comfortable seats; the carriage is made for 4 individuals
- Apologies, our carriages are not handicap accessible.
- You may bring bottled water on board, but please no food.
- Exact time of the tour depends on the pace of the horse.
- The roof offers shade during sunny weather and some protection from rain–but if it’s raining hard, you will get wet.
- Lightweight ponchos are available for purchase.
- We are not wheelchair or handicap accessible, please keep this in mind.
- We do not allow pets, smoking, food or alcohol.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-reschedulable. We will not reschedule rides to a later date, unless there is inclement weather or a situation on our end that causes the ride to be postponed.