Sip and savor the city’s brew scene on a 4-hour tour with a pro guide, discovering local breweries in style; up to 14 people can enjoy learning the beer-making process while tasting a diverse selection of hoppy delights, showcasing the area’s finest
- Grab your friends for a guided beer adventure with a professional leading the way
- Make your way around Charlottesville, Nelson and Crozet: Weave in and out of local breweries for a taste of what’s on tap
- Learn how local beer is made straight from the experts as you walk through the facilities and check out the machinery used to make the suds
- Choose to stay at one of the locations for dinner: Devour hearty pub grub that’s always a big hit
- Tasting prices are not included.
- Guests must be ages 21+ with a valid ID.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 2 months in advance.