Embark on a captivating guided tour through a centuries-old mansion at a historic plantation, learning about the intriguing past of the region and the lives of its former residents
- Take part in an informative tour around the Berkeley Plantation, which is led by a friendly professional, who really gets into character
- See the place where the very first Thanksgiving was held over a century ago
- Listen up as you hear an audio recording of the first time that “Taps” was played here in 1862
- Check out where Benjamin Harrison was born, an original signer of the Declaration of Independence
- Admission ticket
- Museum and self-guided gardens at your leisure
Please notify us at least 7 days before the scheduled activity for any cancellations request.