Discover Salt Lake City’s scenic backcountry during a one-hour horseback adventure, where you’ll ride majestic horses through stunning landscapes, immersing yourself in the breathtaking scenery
- Head out to This Is the Place Heritage Park, a secluded spot known for its historic Old West charm
- Saddle up on a gentle horse trained to work with riders of all skills levels and ages
- Explore 450 acres during a one-hour adventure down winding trails: Breathe in the fresh mountain air and warm up in the bright sun
- Take in impressive views of green valleys, spanning miles and miles of trees and residential homes
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Guests are allowed to bring food and beverages into the Park.
- We also offer snacks and drinks at the Visitor Center, Brigham’s Donuts at the donut shop, drinks, and candy at the ZCMI candy shop, flavor burst ice cream cones at the Huntsman Saloon, and great grub at the Huntsman Grill.
- Vendor machines serving beverages are also found throughout the Park.
- Participants must be ages 8 and up.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We strive to give our guests an “interactive, hands-on” experience.
- Guests can pet many of our animals.
- Please do not feed our animals, chase them or tease them.
- Be kind to them at all times.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.