Immersive Full Day Guided Journey
Embark on an adventure through time, exploring the majestic landscapes of Monument Valley and the enigmatic wonders of Mystery Valley, all while immersing yourself in the rich history and captivating culture of the local people
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Explore the wonders of Monument and Mystery Valley on a time-traveling journey, as you witness ancient Anasazi ruins, enigmatic petroglyphs, majestic arches, and the mesmerizing beauty of red spiral rocks and sand dunes that grace the valley
- This Full Day Tour is a unique opportunity to gain insight into the rich heritage of the Dineh people – learning about their culture and traditions as you traverse the captivating landscapes that have been their home for centuries
- Discover the captivating stories etched in stone, and gain a deeper understanding of the enduring legacy of the Dineh people while surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Monument and Mystery Valley
- Water and ponchos available if the weather requires
- Bring hiking shoes, a hat, water, and a fully charged camera or phone.
- The activity requires a level 6 hiking skill.
- There is a 1-hour lunch break between the Main Valley Tour and Mystery Valley.
- Snacks and drinks are allowed and can be brought along.
Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536
In the Visitor Center Parking Lot, go to the little turquoise tour kiosk located on the West end of the big, paved parking lot. The kiosk has a sign that says, "Guided Tours, Tour Information" on it, please check in there and meet your tour guide.
May 20, 2023
Vernon was a good guide.
Review provided by Peek Pro