Explore City Highlights: Half-Day Guided Tour
Immerse yourself in the captivating history of the Southwest as you explore Monument Valley or venture into the enigmatic depths of Mystery Valley
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Choose between the iconic Monument Valley or the enigmatic Mystery Valley, and dive into a world of awe-inspiring arches, ancient ruins, mysterious petroglyphs, and captivating pictographs
- Uncover the Rich Tapestry of the Past as you have encounters with centuries-old ruins, mystical petroglyphs, and vivid pictographs that bring ancient cultures to life
- Create your ideal adventure and discover natural wonders and archaeological marvels that will leave you with memories to cherish
- Water and ponchos available if the weather requires
- Bring hiking shoes, a hat, water, and a fully charged camera or phone.
- The trip involves Level 6 hiking in two areas.
- There are no facilities available in the Valley.
- You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks.
Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536
In the Visitor Center Parking Lot, go to the little turquoise tour kiosk located on the West end of the big, paved parking lot. The kiosk has a sign that says, "Guided Tours, Tour Information" on it, please check in there and meet your tour guide.