Anasazi Ruins, Arches & Petroglyph Discovery Tour
Unleash your inner explorer as you trek into the backcountry, discovering ancient Anasazi ruins, stunning arches, and ancestral petroglyphs hidden from the beaten path
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Traverse through the untouched wild, immersing yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty that surrounds you
- Marvel at the ancient wonder of the Anasazi ruins, taking a step back in time to explore an ancient civilization
- Stand in awe beneath towering arches, experiencing the magnificence of nature’s architecture in its rawest form
- Water and ponchos available if the weather requires
- Bring a hat, hiking shoes, water, and a fully charged camera or phone.
- There are no facilities available in the Valley.
- You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks.
Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536
In the Visitor Center Parking Lot, go to the little turquoise tour kiosk located on the West end of the big, paved parking lot. The kiosk has a sign that says, "Guided Tours, Tour Information" on it, please check in there and meet your tour guide.
More activities from this operator
2.5-Hour Private Guided Tour in Monument Valley