Embark on a two-hour horseback riding adventure in the captivating Texan landscape, guided by an expert, while soaking in the sun’s warmth and encountering abundant wildlife throughout the journey
- Set off on a guided horseback adventure through the backcountry of Texas
- Master the basics of riding a horse with quick and easy instructions from a friendly guide
- Explore different trails that lead along creek beds and through grassy hills
- See some of the area’s local wildlife up-close, including rabbits, armadillos, and possibly a bobcat
- Bottled water
- Maximum weight limit is 230 lbs.
- Riders over 230 lbs will not be able to ride a horse.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.