Indulge in a scenic countryside horseback journey above the lake, forging a special connection with your steed and immersing yourself in the natural splendor of Texas’ backcountry for a truly enriching experience
- Set off on a guided horseback adventure through the backcountry of Texas
- Master the basics of riding a horse with quick and easy instructions from a friendly guide
- Explore different trails that lead along creek beds and through grassy hills
- See some of the area’s local wildlife up-close, including rabbits, armadillos, and possibly a bobcat
- 1 1/2-hour horseback ride
- Bottled water
- Weight limit of 230 lbs.
- Children under the age of 3 years will not be able to attend the trail ride.
- Please send us a text to 817-648-2584 with the ages of all children under the age of 18 years of age and level of riding experience.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 12 hours in advance. We can reschedule the ride for bad weather if there is 30% or more chance of rain.