Embark on a captivating ninety-minute horseback riding adventure in the scenic Texas landscape, guided by an expert, while enjoying the sun’s warmth and encountering abundant wildlife en route
- Set off on a guided horseback adventure through the backcountry of Texas
- Master the basics of riding a horse with quick and easy instructions from a friendly guide
- Explore different trails that lead along creek beds and through grassy hills
- See some of the area’s local wildlife up-close, including rabbits, armadillos, and possibly a bobcat
- Bottled water
- Jeans and boots are preferred, but hard sole tennis shoes are required.
- All minors must accompany an adult.
- No one under the age of three allowed.
- No smoking on the trails.
- No one over the weight of 230 lbs.
- Each rider must have a waiver signed.
- Minors must have waver with the signature of a parent.
- Hats can be worn but must have a string to secure it on your head.
- No jumping off the horses without help to steady the horse.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.