Experience the tranquil allure of Lake Benbrook’s countryside on a horseback ride, absorbing natural beauty and local sights, while witnessing the sun gracefully descend beyond the horizon
- Set off on a horseback adventure through the backcountry of Texas with a professional guide
- Master the skills and techniques behind riding a horse with quick and helpful instruction that gets you ready in no time
- Explore different trails, which wind around creek beds and over hills: Gaze out over rolling landscapes as the sun sets
- See some of the area’s local wildlife up-close, including rabbits, armadillos, and even a bobcat
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- No one under the age of 3 years.
- No smoking on the trails.
- Must weigh under 230 lbs.
- Each rider must have a wavier signed.
- Minors must have waver with signature of parent.
- Hats can be worn but must have a string to secure it on head.
- Jeans and boot are preferred but hard sole tennis shoes are required.
- No jumping off the horses without help to steady the horse.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.