Immerse yourself in Austin’s vibrant music scene on a guided walking tour, exploring famous clubs and uncovering the city’s prominent role in American music history, while embracing the vibrant culture of this emerging city for artists
- Take a stroll through the 6th St. Entertainment District, full of both Victorian architecture and clubs where live music is played nightly
- Learn even more about the Austin music scene as you explore the Warehouse District, where every block is full of creative restaurants, historic hotels, and of course, live music
- Conclude your tour at the Austin City Limits Live Theater, which hosts some of the biggest names in music
- Guided city music tour
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat, and an umbrella
- Free for children under 12 years of age
Full refund for cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance.