Gear up for an exhilarating 4-hour mountain bike tour, conquering 8-10 miles of intermediate trails in the largest urban wilderness area in the US, encountering technical spots, creek crossings, bike-carrying hikes, and even chances for refreshing swims
- Experience a biking adventure in the largest urban wilderness in the US
- Take a break with a refreshing swim in Barton Creek or Barton Springs Pool (if the creek is dry, hours vary)
- Fell the flood of endorphins as we bike, hike, and swim in nature
- Ride the most popular trail in the ATX
- Guided tour
- Mountain bike
- We recommend bringing dry shoes or clothes for after the ride.
- This tour is not for beginners; previous trail riding is required.
We provide a full refund for cancellations more than 48 hours before your start time. Refunds within 24-48 Hours will be for 50%.No refunds for cancellations within 24 hours.