Colonial Legacy: Frankly Charleston Walking Tour
Discover the revitalized acreage of a historically African American colonial neighborhood, followed by a captivating historical stroll through the antebellum section of the 5th ward
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Colonial parks (known as malls)
- Live Oak trees
- Suburban plantation mansions
- Renovated colonial architecture
- Historical Churches
- And much, much more!
- See the other Charleston that’s hidden in plain sight!
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes (rubber soles are preferred), our uneven sidewalks make walking in Charleston a little difficult at times.
- Call for details.
375 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA