Experience heart-pumping cliff rappelling with stunning views of Tohickon Creek and the surrounding forest, choosing from over 100 routes ranging from 80 to 175 feet, and improving your skills or learning the basics
- Go through an on the ground lesson of climbing gear, rappelling techniques, risk management as you prepare for the day ahead
- Rappel using the anchors and rappelling station set up by your experienced instructors, leaving you with the rest of the day to rappel off cliffs
- Enjoy the seclusion of the location of Ralph Stover, resting by a stunning gorge along a horseshoe bend in Tohickon Creek in the High Rocks State Park
- Work at your own pace and build up your skills as you progress to harder spots to rappel throughout the day
- Experienced and knowledgeable instructors
- Ropes, harnesses, and other necessary gear
- Porta potty on site for restroom breaks
- Adventure operates regardless of weather conditions.
- If bad weather occurs during the trip, the operator will endeavor to adhere to specific inclement weather protocols, possibly altering the route, destination, shortening the trip, or waiting for conditions to improve.
Refunds available if trip is cancelled or reschedule by the vendor, minus a $15 administrative fee. If you cancel less than 7 day before the trip, you may apply the money towards another trip.