Embark on a cross-state bike tour, passing through picturesque towns along the Delaware River, enjoying scenic riverside views, historical mills, and inns from the Revolutionary era, and savoring a delightful lunch with local flavors
- Journey across scenic landscapes as you pass through the towns of Stockton, Lambertville, New Hope, Centre Bridge and Lumberville
- Experience history as you see the historic Bucks County Inn that turned away George Washington because of their loyalty to England
- Refuel after all that pedaling with a delicious lunch at the Lumberville General Store
- Guided bike tour
- Lunch at the Lumberville General Store
- Bring your own bike, preferably hybrid or mountain bikes.
- Limited bike rentals available at Lumberville General Store; reserve in advance.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver before the tour.
- Make sure to reserve bikes with Lumberville General Store due to limited availability and separate rental costs.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance or due to weather. No refund for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the tour.