Embark on an adventure at Birdsboro Rock Quarry, scaling over 100 diverse routes while mastering rock climbing essentials under certified guidance, making the leap from indoor gym climbing to an outdoor realm of exploration
- Learn top-rope (single pitch) climbing basics from experienced, AMGA (American Mountain Guides Association) certified instructors
- Go over the basics of climbing gear, body movement, climbing technique, communication, proper foot positioning, and safe handholds
- Practice your skills on a variety of routes and cliff-faces in Birdsboro Rock Quarry, a popular Berks County climbing destination renowned for its history, variety, and scenic surroundings
- Enjoy a leisurely ten minute wilderness walk to the climbing area that includes two shallow river crossings over Hay Creek, and a chance to use an optional cable bridge
- Guided lesson
- Ropes, harnesses, and other necessary gear
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.