From a tranquil enclave, witness the blossoming of a vibrant Portland bazaar, where multiple stops converge into a delectable meal, enticing your appetite for the delights Kerns has to offer
- Explore tree-lined streets and hipster hangouts in Kerns, including original Restaurant Row and trendy spots
- Engage in captivating tales of local chefs and Portland’s food scene
- Indulge in diverse tastings: Cuban, Iberian charcuterie, Middle Eastern, amidst casual eateries, food carts, wine shop, and gourmet market
- Discover Portland’s uniqueness with a passionate local guide, and receive top-notch recommendations for an exceptional visit
- Lasting 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Lunch (you won’t leave hungry!)
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring rain gear if it looks like we will be blessed with some of Portland’s liquid sunshine.
- The tour can be adapted to be gluten-free.
- This tour requires you to be 21 and over.
If you cancel more than 24 hours before, you receive a full refund. If you cancel less than 24 hours before, no refund is available and you forfeit the payment.