Whether you’re a hard-core paddler looking to put on some serious miles, or just a floater looking to put in some serious relaxing, we have the trip for you
- Relax for the day as you paddle down the beautiful Licking and Muskingum River
- Explore the scenic waterways on your own in a sit-in or sit-on kayak!
- Check out and paddle under the historic Zanesville Y-Bridge that stretches over the confluence of the Licking and Muskingum Rivers
- Wind down the day by picnicking at Restoration Park nearby
- All necessary kayaking equipment
- Transport from Boathouse to dock
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled trip time.
- In case you can’t reserve a sit-on kayak, it’s due to our daily limited stock, but the option of sit-in kayaks should still be accessible.
- For a fun experience, wear water-friendly attire, consider purchasing waterproof bags, and ensure everyone wears a lifejacket.
- Pets are not allowed on the river, and minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
90% refund if canceled 72 hours before activity. 50% refund if canceled 24 hours before activity. 25% refund if canceled less than 24 hours before the rental time.