Indulge in a delightful two-hour excursion through the exquisite parks of Marietta, Ohio, and Williamstown, West Virginia, while experiencing the thrill of Segway riding across picturesque bridges spanning the Muskingum and Ohio Rivers
- Ride along the Marietta River Trail, a three-mile path that follows the winding course of the scenic Muskingum River
- Roll through green parks, breathing in the fresh air, listening to the chirping of birds and the rustling of leaves
- Cruise over charming bridges that offer unparalleled views of flowing rivers sparkling in the sunlight
- Get a Segway riding lesson from the expert staff who makes sure you have a good command of your vehicle before heading out
- Bottled water
- Riders should dress in weather appropriate clothing and wear comfortable shoes.
- All riders must be at least 14 years old, weigh a maximum of 260 pounds, wear a helmet, and sign a waiver.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Please contact operator at least 24 hours in advance to cancel.