Paddle to the Huron Lighthouse, see protected birds including eagles or explore the many lotus fields in one of our high-end Old Town Kayaks or YOLO Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Explore three picturesque waterways: Lake Erie, Huron River, and Mudbrook
- Enjoy breathtaking views and iconic sights of the Huron Lighthouse as you paddle north to Lake Erie
- Immerse yourself in a serene nature experience while paddling south through the Huron River, encountering diverse bird species and captivating lotus plants
- Discover the beauty of Mudbrook, a protected channel that provides a scenic alternative route to the Huron River
- Kayak or Paddle Board, Paddles, and Life Jackets
- Kayaks are 12ft and very stable.
- We recommend water-friendly shoes and sunscreen for your adventure.
- We have a full store on location that sells dry bags for items you want to protect along with water bottles if you forget your own.
- We ask that you arrive early to complete the waiver if not completed prior.
- We welcome dogs that are comfortable with being on the water, we bring our Vizsla Ruby on every paddle we take!
We operate a very guest centric business and understand things come up last minute. The rainy days are some of the best experiences from a wildlife stand point.