Unleash your inner adventurer with our recreational kayaks, and savor a floating picnic with your favorite snacks & drinks in the heart of nature
- Launch onto the Ashtabula River and paddle up to 2-3 miles, or down the river and out into the harbor while discovering hidden off-shore wonders at your own pace
- In these easy-to-navigate and comfortable kayaks relish in an unforgettable floating picnic experience surrounded by the tranquility of nature’s heart
- With ample space to accommodate your favorite snacks and beverages, these kayaks are perfect for a nourishing outdoor adventure
- Kayak, Paddle, PFD
- The river is a no-wake zone used by boaters, ending at the mouth of the river entering the harbor.
- Kayaks, paddle boards, hydrobikes, and canoes are not permitted past the breakwall/lighthouse and onto Lake Erie.
- Customers should be constantly aware of their surroundings and share the water appropriately.
- Crossing the river is permitted once customers ensure no boats are near.
- Recommended items to bring include sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen, and water.
Cancellations due to weather are only up to the operator. If a customer attempts to cancel due to weather, there will be no refund or rescheduling. If the weather is severe, the operator will contact you within two hours of your scheduled rental time and provide a store credit, or a refund if you are unable to re-book. No-shows will not be refunded.