Join our family-friendly storytelling tour for a fun, informative daytime stroll through Old Town’s streets, where you’ll relive haunting eyewitness accounts of eternal spirits who call this place home
- Intriguing excursion through 314 years of haunted history, experiencing legends, folklore, ghost stories, and Old Town’s past come to life
- Discover the secrets of lost loves, Civil War battles, murders, hangings, and hidden cemeteries down historic buildings and dark alleys
- Enjoy private group Ghost Stories and fascinating recounts of colorful characters’ untimely demises at various stops
- Let our professional tour guides entertain you with chilling and humorous tales along the family-friendly storytelling tour with plenty of sitting opportunities
- Private 75-minute guided outdoor Ghost Walk of Old Town
- One private group ticket can include up to 5 people
- Additional Guests may be added on during the checkout process
- This is a fun, old-fashioned, Ghost Story style Tour – NOT a Haunted House (no one is jumping out at you - or if they do, they are not with us)!
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- We are not a Ghost Hunting /Paranormal Investigation Tour.
- Old Town is the heart of Albuquerque - founded 1706!
- Tour is held rain, storm or shine - regardless of the weather.
- Dress for the weather including comfortable walking shoes.
- Ticketing is done online so there is NO contact - Add your Guide Gratuity upon purchase to reduce contact (Good karma).
- We may take Guest’s temperatures with a digital thermometer (Anyone with a fever will be sent home).
- Guests must follow all COVID-19 rules as dictated in the state of NM.
All ticket sales are FINAL with NO REFUNDS allowed for any reason. Tours will be held no matter of the weather, and are run whether rain, storm or shine.