Embark on our High Noon History Tours to unveil Old Town’s secrets, delve into architectural treasures, pioneer struggles, Civil War echoes, and Santa Fe Trail tales, guided by experts, and immerse yourself in the rich history of Albuquerque and New Mexico
- We KNOW Old Town! We know the sights, sounds, flavors, people, shops, products, places, photo opportunities and all of the unique things that give visitors the complete “Old Town Experience”
- Experience our captivating tours packed with trivia, fun facts, historic photographs, and more, ensuring an all-encompassing Old Town visit, whether you’re here briefly or for an extended stay!
- 75-Minute Guided outdoor historical walking tour of Old Town Albuquerque
- Highlights include the Old Town Plaza, Gazebo, San Felipe de Neri Church, properties on the National Historic Register and many more hidden gems that you would not find on your own!
- Leisurely 1-mile stroll with multiple sit-down opportunities along the way.
- Held rain or shine, so dress accordingly with comfortable walking shoes and bring your camera.
- Tour Guide Gratuity accepted and greatly appreciated, participate in the #TipYourGuideChallenge for good karma!
All sales are final and no refunds are offered for any reason. Please keep in mind that you are required to check-in at the Ticket Window 15-minutes before your scheduled start time.