Embark on a kayaking excursion along the Mississippi River, uncovering the hidden beauty of a secluded corner of America, followed by a visit to the National Eagle Center for an enlightening experience about these majestic creatures
- Kayak in a secluded section of the Mississippi River away from commercial routes, enjoying calm waters under forested canopies
- Begin with a helpful kayaking lesson before venturing on scenic paths and wandering channels in the continent’s largest river ecosystem
- Visit the National Eagle Center, learning about river conservation, bi-valves significance, and investigating invasive species
- Engage with knowledgeable naturalists, getting insights about the river and eagles during the tour
- Kayak and equipment
- Short Kayaking Lesson
- Admission to the National Eagle Center
- A pair of heeled sandals like Chacos, Tevas, or Keens are best.
- Aqua socks or just a pair of sneakers you don’t mind getting wet.
- Please no Timberland or Redwing Boots.
- Guests may also paddle barefoot.
- Most clothes will work, but cotton is not best when the temperatures are down in the Spring and Fall.
- Kayaks have a weight limit of 250-300 pounds.
For cancellations, please contact us at least 48 hours before the scheduled activity.