Honey Island Swamp: Guided Kayak Tour
Immerse yourself in the wonders of nature and the captivating natural beauty as we kayak through the Honey Island Swamp, encircling majestic cypress trees, including one on the National Registry
Cancellation: 2 days learn more
- Guided tour through the historic Honey Island Swamp, near New Orleans
- Two+ hour scenic paddle through backwaters, connecting with nature and the area’s heritage
- Learn about the ecosystem and cultural significance of the swamps and waterways
- Suitable for beginners and moderate paddlers, with calm waters and abundant wildlife sightings
- Use of kayak, life jacket, paddle, dry bag
- Water and snack included
- Dry Phone cases available for purchase
- No experience required to paddle these picturesque waterways.
- Small tour groups to cater to the interests of guests.
- Dress appropriately with hats, sunglasses, and quick-drying, light clothing (avoid heavy cottons) and extra layers can be packed into provided dry bags.
- Recommended footwear: Comfortable sports sandals or water-friendly shoes with heel straps. Also, bring sunscreen, lip balm, bug repellent, and a camera.
- Water and granola provided during the trip.
- Each participant must sign a liability waiver before the trip.
65583 Pump Slough Rd, Pearl River, LA 70452, USA
48 hours notice for a full refund.