Embark on a guided tour of Atlanta aboard a comfy bus, exploring classic attractions, up-and-coming spots, and historical monuments from Downtown to Buckhead
- Experience a guided tour of the park, visiting the original Ebenezer Baptist Church where King was baptized, the tomb of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and Coretta Scott King, while also viewing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Nobel Peace Prize and birth home
- Explore the famous Eastside Trail and visit Krog Street Market with authentic restaurants and art
- Discover Ponce City Market, a vibrant community hub housed in the historic Sears, Roebuck & Co. building with the Central Food Hall, various shops, flats, and offices, rooted in its inception
- Tour the Buckhead section, seeing beautiful mansions, curvy roads, and hilly streets of the wealthy Atlantans, with the Tour Guide sharing its history and pointing out notable homes
- Five-hour guided bus and walking-tour
- A seat on a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Rest assured that our vehicles are thoroughly disinfected before and after each trip to address guests’ concerns about traveling at this time.
- Over half of the tour takes place outside, and every stop provides restroom facilities for handwashing.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children under three years of age may find the length of the walk challenging.
- Pregnant women, elderly individuals, and people with medical concerns should consider the length of the walking tour.
No refunds. All sales are final. You can reschedule your tour for a future date but all sales are final. No Refunds.