Take a journey back to the golden age of mining and delve into the Wild West of over a century ago while touring the Argo Gold Mill & Tunnel, where miners once roamed the hills in pursuit of gold
- Head to Idaho Springs, Colorado—a great example of the influence of mining in this part of the country
- Take a walking tour of the front portal of the famous Argo Tunnel and descend through the 5 story Argo Mill
- Check out the relics and equipment used over a century ago, learning about the history of each along the way
- Receive a gold pan lesson - this hands-on activity that lets you try your luck
- Guided tour of the Argo Gold Mill & Tunnel
- Panning instruction and pan of gold ore
- Only closed-toed shoes allowed (preferably tennis shoes or sturdy flat-soled shoes); no sandals, flip flops, or crocs allowed on the tour.
- The tour is not handicapped accessible.
- Smoking is prohibited within 20 feet of the property.
- Pets are not allowed on the grounds.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.