Small-Group Gold Rush Mountain and Mine Tour
Explore rugged canyons, Rocky Mountain beauty, Ghost Town, Central City, historic gold mine tour, and try your luck for a rich strike - Eureka!
Cancellation: 2 days learn more
- Half-day Rocky Mountains guided adventure, tracing 1859 gold rush, visiting Ghost Town
- Witness rugged canyons, historic towns, and stunning mountain vistas
- Immerse in Gold and Silver Boom era, hear Wild West stories
- Explore Central City, once the richest square mile; tour active gold and silver mine for a chance at fortune
- Friendly knowledgeable local guide
- Complimentary water refills and snacks
- Admission into the mine included
- Guided small-group tour of less than 13 guests
- Transportation in 12-15 passenger touring vans
- The mine can be cool so please wear comfortable shoes and bring a jacket.
- We will walk into the mine for the tour so please keep in mind if you are uncomfortable in confined spaces.
Denver, CO 80202, USA
We meet at the flagpole in front of the Crawford Hotel at Union Station on Wynkoop Street.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
More activities from this operator