Embark on a comfortable journey in our passenger van to our local National Park, immersing yourself in a unique and pristine desert wonderland, while witnessing firsthand the captivating contrast between the Colorado and Mojave Deserts
- Immerse yourself in the captivating beauty of the Mojave Desert’s unique flora, fauna, and mesmerizing rock formations
- at the otherworldly Joshua Tree, a distinct symbol of this pristine desert landscape
- Benefit from exceptional naturalist narration provided by our expert guides, enhancing your understanding and appreciation of the surroundings
- Take advantage of opportunities for short nature walks, allowing you to connect with the desert environment on a more personal level
- Customize your tour route, ensuring a tailored experience as you explore the stark contrast between the Colorado and Mojave Deserts aboard our comfortable passenger van
- Entry fee to the National Park
- Expert Naturalist Guide
- Snacks and waters
- Transportation to and from Palm Desert and select area resorts
- Please wear a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Temperatures can be 15 to 20 degrees cooler in the park so please bring a jacket or windbreaker.
- Closed toed shoes are a must.
- Unfortunately no pets are allowed.
We require 24 hour advance notice for tour cancellations or for a change in the number of guests. We reserve the right to cancel the tour based on weather conditions.