This jeep tour takes you to one of the nation’s most outstanding wilderness treasures, Joshua Tree National Park.
- Follow a rugged backcountry trail through the Little San Bernardino Mountains to take you from the Colorado Desert to over 4000 feet elevation in the Mojave Desert
- Be treated to magnificent and unspoiled desert vistas, spectacular rock formations, unique plant and animal life, and outstanding geology
- Sit back, relax, and take in the natural beauty while we do the driving
- Jeep tour of Joshua Tree National Park
- Joshua Tree National Park can be 15 to 20 degrees cooler so be sure to bring a jacket or windbreaker with you.
- Sneakers or other active style shoes should be worn. No flip flops or high heels.
- Unfortunately no pets are allowed.
We require 24 hour advance notice for tour cancellations or for a change in the number of guests. We reserve the right to cancel the tour based on weather conditions.