Discover the iconic 17-mile Drive on a fat-tire e-Bike, guided through picturesque Pebble Beach hills, past stunning mansions and golf courses, to the renowned Ghost Tree surf spot near the 18th hole
- Head out on a guided tour along the Pacific Ocean on an electric bicycle with a professional leading the way
- Hop on your own electric fat bike equipped with a 750-watt motor that will help you charge up hills with ease
- Pedal anywhere from Cannery Row to Pebble Beach’s Lone Cypress, learning about the area that inspired Treasure Island
- Hear stories about the area’s history and culture, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
- Electric fat bike
- Ride in a “bikes-only” lane, but a portion is shared with vehicles (25 mph speed limit).
- Dress comfortably in layers and closed-toe shoes, and dress warm for the potentially colder coast.
- Recommended: Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Liability waiver must be signed; minors require parent/legal guardian’s signature.
- Children under 12 yrs ride tandem with an adult.
- Minimum height: 4’10” for our smallest bike.
- Max weight: 350lb.
- Riders over 275lb, please check for availability of bikes rated for over 275lb.
Video Source: @bigsuradv
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.