Experience the best of Inverness Ridge on a private horseback ride, providing an intimate and personalized tour with a professional guide, ensuring you can fully appreciate the area’s natural wildlife without the constraints of a large group
- Experience a private trail tour on horseback, riding atop the impressive 1300-foot-high Inverness ridge
- Take in the scenic beauty of the Olema valley as you journey through the enchanting bay wood groves
- Marvel at the sight of majestic Douglas fir trees adorned with moss
- Delight in the serene atmosphere of the birch and alder forest along the picturesque Olema creek
- Private horse ride trail tour
If you cancel the ride or reduce the rider count in the 3 hour time period prior to the ride departure, there will be a 50% cancellation fee. If some or all of the riders do not appear for the ride without proper notification, there is a 100% cancellation fee.