Embrace a tranquil evening of kayaking or paddleboarding on the picturesque river at sunset, while encountering enchanting wildlife like otters, muskrats, and various birds as they emerge in the twilight
- Get hooked up with the proper gear and equipment, all well-suited to your personal needs
- Keep an eye out for lots of local wildlife throughout your journey, seeing anything from birds to mammals
- Hear stories about the area’s rich history and more, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Wear comfortable clothing that is quick dry and sandals or tennis shoes are best and please bring water.
- No smoking or alcohol allowed.
- You must wear a life jacket at all times while on the water.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.