Embark on an adventurous trek through Monument Valley’s backcountry, marveling at magnificent arches, exploring ancient Anasazi ruins, and witnessing petroglyphs left by our ancient ancestors on this unforgettable journey
- Set off on guided tour where you’ll spend two-hours and thirty-minutes exploring Monument Valley by foot
- See a wide variety of natural landmarks while your knowledgeable guide gives you an engaging backstory to all
- Opt to check out an authentic Navajo hogan where you’ll witness rug weaving being done live
- Poncho if the weather permits
- There are no facilities in the park.
There will be a 20% charge for all cancellations, so the customer well receive an 80% refund.