Experience the type of peace only found in the wilderness as you motor up the Colorado River above Horseshoe Bend
- Experience a unique backhaul taxi upstream, taking you above the iconic Horseshoe Bend
- Embark on a hike to witness ancient petroglyphs that offer a glimpse into the rich history of the river
- Drift along the Colorado River and encounter a diverse array of wildlife, including majestic Big Horn sheep, playful Beavers, and graceful Great Blue Herons
- Enjoy the effortless paddling experience as you glide on the calm, gentle current of the Colorado River, flowing at a relaxed pace of three miles per hour
- Double-bladed kayak paddle
- Life jacket
- If you do not have an “Annual National Parks Pass,” a “Grand Canyon Week Pass,” or a “Glen Canyon Pass,” you will need to stop at the entrance kiosk to pay an entrance parking fee.
- No children under 5.
- No dogs allowed.
Video Source: @kayakthecolorado
If you need to cancel, please notify us at least 48-hours in advance. If there is inclement weather and you’d like to reschedule, please also provide 24-hours notice. We may cancel or postpone your rental due to inclement weather as well, at which point we will reach out to you.