Embark on a breathtaking hardshell kayaking adventure down the Colorado River, exploring the serene waters of Horseshoe Bend and the majestic Glen Canyon, immersing yourself in the tranquil beauty of nature
- Experience a serene and tranquil adventure on the Colorado River, absorbing the breathtaking beauty of the canyon throughout your journey
- Engage your paddling muscles in an uncrowded area, ideal for both beginners and seasoned outdoor enthusiasts seeking a rewarding experience
- Indulge in a rejuvenating excursion in nature, providing the ideal escape from the city for a refreshing and healthy getaway
- Double-bladed kayak paddle
- Personal flotation device (life jacket)
- Apply sunscreen and wear suitable swimwear or clothes that can handle getting wet.
- If you lack an “Annual National Parks Pass,” “Grand Canyon Week Pass,” or “Glen Canyon Pass,” make sure to pay the entrance parking fee at the nearby kiosk before meeting us.
- All guests must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Bring necessary supplies such as food, water, and medications for the activity.
If you need to cancel, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. If there is inclement weather and you’d like to reschedule, please also provide 24 hours’ notice. We may cancel or postpone your rental due to inclement weather as well, at which point we will reach out to you.