Grab a paddle to travel over the gentle waters of a winding river in Florida. Explore the natural beauty of this peaceful area as you learn about the local ecosystem from your friendly guide.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided kayaking tour to Fort Hamer, a sunny spot in Florida with plenty to see
- Follow an expert naturalist to see plants and trees native to the Sunshine State, as well as wild animals in the water and along the shores
- Learn about the area’s rich history and thriving ecosystem from a local with plenty of insider knowledge
- Get hooked up with all the gear and equipment you need for a fun and successful time out on the water
- Guided river kayaking trip
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Apr 13, 2017
We had a lovely day on the Manatee River. Susan was knowledgeable of the area and was able to answer our questions. The accommodations were spacious and clean.
Mar 8, 2017
Excellent boat trip. Good introduction to the basic ecology of the area.
Mar 5, 2017
We expected more details on historic aspects of the area.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year