- 17 Ratings
Upriver Kayaking Trip in Sarasota
Grab a paddle to travel over the gentle waters of a winding river in Florida. Explore the natural beauty of this peaceful area as you learn about the local ecosystem from your friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided kayaking tour to Fort Hamer, a sunny spot in Florida with plenty to see
- Follow an expert naturalist to see plants and trees native to the Sunshine State, as well as wild animals in the water and along the shores
- Learn about the area's rich history and thriving ecosystem from a local with plenty of insider knowledge
- Get hooked up with all the gear and equipment you need for a fun and successful time out on the water
- Guided river kayaking trip
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 17 Ratings
We had a lovely day on the Manatee River. Susan was knowledgeable of the area and was able to answer our questions. The accommodations were spacious and clean.
Excellent boat trip. Good introduction to the basic ecology of the area.
We expected more details on historic aspects of the area.
Nice Trip, Informative and they were very focused on our comfort.
Everything was perfect
Tour was great in every way. Capt. was a skilled operator and very cordial. Susan certainly knew her history. They were very accommodating, opening and closing windows as the weather changed. Definitely would rate this tour A++!! Boat is smooth and quiet...
Great narrative, friendly staff, beautiful journey.
This tour is relaxing and comfortable, Captain Tom is very friendly and Susan is very personable and I learned a lot about the area the trip took us on. I would highly recommend this for all ages.
Captain Tom did an expert job of getting us safely in and out of port. Susan was incredible in her narrative about the nature and history of the area. An absolute first rate tour. Recommend highly.
We couldn't hear the presentation, everything else was wonderful.