Union Square Craft Cocktail Tour in San Francisco
Sample crafty creations from some of the nation’s best cocktail masters on this behind-the-scenes bar tour.
What You Will Do
- Gain behind-the-scenes access to three Union Square cocktail havens on a guided bar tour
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet bartenders, bar managers and industry experts to experience the passion behind their lively libations—if you want an inside look into the city's booming cocktail scene, this is the tour you have to take part in
- Taste delicious, well-balanced cocktails from the nation’s top mixologists
- Learn about San Francisco’s integral role in the revival of the cocktail culture, as well as the origins and backstories of the spirits in the cocktails
- Two-hour guided walking tour with three bar stops
Wear comfortable shoes, and bring a jacket, bottled water and a photo ID. Guests must be 21+ for alcohol pairing. Please consider tipping your guide (10-15% is appreciated).
All tickets are nonrefundable. Tours can be rescheduled with two weeks advance notice for parties of four or less.
- 6 Ratings