- 124 Ratings
Underground Cavern Tour From Peach Springs
Explore the Grand Canyon's caverns with a tour inside an underground elevator. See these massive formations up-close to marvel at the unforgettable beauty of this national landmark.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided adventure through the Grand Canyon's caverns, the largest of its kind in the entire country
- Head down 210 feet below the surface into the heart of the caverns on board an underground elevator
- See all sorts of eye-catching formations as you walk along trails and check out the Chapel of Ages and more
- Uncover different crystals, including Helecite, which is made from selenite and redwall limestone
- Guided forty five-minute tour
- 124 Ratings
The tour guide was very interesting and easy to listen to him. He was very knowledgeable
The tour was very interesting and informative. Our tour guide made the experience fun. Great excercise alone the way. Definitely worth the price.
A great cavern tour with a very knowledgeable guide. We found the "fallout shelter" aspect very interesting.
Deano, our tour guide, was fun, knowledgeable, and just overall very entertaining. Plus, the caverns themselves are a neat mix of local history and natural wonder. Plus, definitely got my cardio for the day! Did the standard tour with our 14 & 8 year olds, and they had no problems navigating the stairs or grades. The setting around the Caverns and Inn are also a great slice of good ol' 50's Americana cheese (and I mean that in the best way). A Route 66 must.
We just arrived home from visiting the Grand Canyon caverns and surrounding area. The walk thru was amazing and we had a very young and knowledgeable young lady guide us through the caverns. We had a 12pm ticket on a Friday. We thought the tour would be crowded but it wasn't. It was just our family (2 kids, my wife and I) and another person. So it felt like a personal tour. We can't wait to go back and take the rest of our family.