Explore the Grand Canyon's caverns with a tour inside an underground elevator. See these massive formations up-close to marvel at the unforgettable beauty of this national landmark.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided adventure through the Grand Canyon’s caverns, the largest of its kind in the entire country
- Head down 210 feet below the surface into the heart of the caverns on board an underground elevator
- See all sorts of eye-catching formations as you walk along trails and check out the Chapel of Ages and more
- Uncover different crystals, including Helecite, which is made from selenite and redwall limestone
- Guided 45-minute tour
- Proper walking or hiking shoes are required to participate
No refunds for cancelled bookings
Jan 6, 2020
Great and unique experience!
Jan 4, 2020
What an interesting place! My family and I enjoyed our tour and loved learning the history behind the caverns. I highly recommend a visit To the Grand Canyon Caverns.
Oct 24, 2019
This was our second time we have been there. The other time was years ago with our two older kids. This time we went back with our older son, daughter in law, grand kids and our younger son. They absolutely loved it. Dino made it exceptionally fun for them also! Thank you.
Meeting location:  115 Mile Marker AZ-66
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year