- Head into an ancient cave, where will you crawl and hike your way through with your guide, discovering the impressive nature within
- Experience chilly temperatures, muddy waters, and rocky boulders that will keep you on your toes during the entire adventure
- Enjoy learning about caves as your professional guide takes you through the tour and explains the history of this impressive underground space
- See a variety of interesting and unique flowstone formations, brimstone dams and narrow rocks
- Cave tour with a guide
- All equipment including helmet, headlamp, gloves, knee pads, day pack, water, and snack
The cave can be chilly, damp, and muddy, so wearing layers and hiking boots is recommended. The tour involves a two-mile hike and climbing over boulders so good physical fitness is recommended.
This adventure is better suited for older children. Kids 9 and up are welcome if they can participate without being disruptive to the whole group.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below