- 127 Ratings
Ultimate Fireworks Kayaking Tour of Chicago
Enjoy a kayaking adventure that features an amazing fireworks show! Watch the famous skyline of Chicago light up with brilliant colors, as you celebrate the perfect nighttime outing.
What You Will Do
- See the Windy City from a unique vantage point – the river
- This excursion is perfect for all levels, whether you are a beginner or an experienced paddler
- Start off with a 20 minute training session that gets you ready before heading out on the water
- Coast through the waves and gaze at the imposing skyline, as your guide explains to you the urban architecture for which Chicago is famous
- Settle in for the famous Navy Pier fireworks show with the best seat in the house
- Kayaking equipment
- Guided tour
- A fireworks show
Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to ensure all tours stay on schedule. This paddle starts and finishes at our Riverwalk location. Bring workout, cycling gloves if you have them. Not suitable for infants or very small children.
Urban Kayaks has a 24 hour cancellation policy for all pre-paid reservations. If you cancel inside 24 hours of your booking date and time your money is not refundable. You are, however, allowed to make a new reservation at no additional cost. This is designed to account for emergency or otherwise unavoidable circumstances. If you miss or cancel your second reservation inside of 48 hours you will forfeit your purchase.
- 127 Ratings
Great way to see Chicago! Much more fun being active during a water tour. The river was nasty though - I would be interested in knowing if there are any cleanup projects for the river.
The paddling part was great. I have been on other tours and know that there are a lot more interesting stories about the river, the city history and the architecture that could be shared. Perhaps you could also look into installing wireless speakers into the kayaks instead of blasting the narrative through a megaphone. The river has become so noisy and the megaphone is both necessary and contributes to the noise pollution. Still had a great time. Thank you.
Great guide, perfect amount of time in water and just overall wonderful!!