- Take a thrilling hike to a beautiful waterfall in the heart of the Smoky Mountains
- Feel refreshed as you breathe the fresh mountain air and splash in the cascading cool waters
- Learn stories of the area’s rich history from your local guide, including bear encounters - some dramatic, some hilarious
- Speaking of hilarious. you’ll hear about the antics of local native, Dolly Parton, as you may, or may not have imagined her and her lively personality!
- Listen to the history of the Cherokees and the early European settlers, reflecting the unique past of The Smoky Mtns. of TN and NC.
- Don’t miss a thing with your interpretive guide leading the pack, pointing out the impressive sights for you to see. and watching for bear and deer
- Adults and especially children will be encouraged to participate in tracking wildlife and recognizing signs of animals and their habitats
- 2- to 2.5-hour guided hike
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
- Photo portrait print
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes before the event start time, since you will be following your guide’s vehicle from the meeting location to the trailhead in the National Park
- Please note: We DO NOT meet at our office location
- The meeting location will be included in your confirmation email which is sent just after purchase
- Not ADA Accessible
- For safety, young children may only be carried in a backpack or chest child carrier and never held while hiking
- Due to park rules, no pets are allowed on this trail but they can possibly be accommodated if we are given enough advance notice
- Children must be within the eyesight of the guide throughout the hike
- All instructions from your guide must be followed regarding safety for and maximum enjoyment for all
- A full refund or credit to reschedule will be offered for cancellations due to weather or trail access issues as solely determined by the guide
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Sunset & Starlight Kayak Island Adventure in the Smoky Mountains
Enjoy a long-awaited adventure with a private kayak island adventure! Immerse yourself in nature as you paddle into the sunset on a private island beach. We'll enjoy a bonfire at sunset, tasty food and drink, and more!
Duration:  4hrs 15mins - 5hrs
Kayak Adventure in the Great Smoky Mountains
Paddle across beautiful Douglas Lake and into the area's gorgeous coves with your guide, stopping for a moment on an island beach to enjoy the sun, swim, or to enjoy a snack with the Great Smoky Mountains as your awe-inspiring backdrop.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 2hrs 30mins