- 161 Ratings
Two-Hour Sunset Sailing Tour in San Diego
Step aboard a classic sailing yacht for an unforgettable tour over San Diego's shimmering waters. Feel the sun on your face as you breathe in the fresh salty air.
What You Will Do
- Hear the sea splashing against the hull and the wind in the sails as you speed over sparkling waves
- See San Diego from a new perspective, catching the city skyline from the water as you make new memories with your friends and loved ones
- Enjoy chilled white wine, ice cold beer, or champagne on an intimate two-hour venture
- Watch the sun set below the peninsula of Point Loma, creating a spectacular array of light on the water
- Two-hour sailing tour
- Round of champagne, beer, or white wine
- Unlimited soda, water, chips, and snacks
- Platter of salami, cheese, and crackers
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
- 161 Ratings
Great communication from the company leading up to our sail! Responsive staff with all my questions beforehand! The boats were in great condition - obviously taken care of - and Captain Kyle was a blast to sail with! We had a smooth sail, everything was gorgeous, learned some fun facts and stories, and had a wonderful time. So fun, so relaxing, so memorable. It felt luxurious. Already recommending this to people, and have written a Yelp review. Mad props! :)
Tour was beautiful. Captain Kyle was incredibly knowledgeable and fun. Would do it again the next time I’m in San Diego.
Really great cruise! But the description says there is crackers, cheese, and salami and there was not.
Captain was nice and helpful. The wind was great.
Hi, Captain Charlie was friendly and helpful. Will recommend him to my peer. Thanks again for the wonderful experience.
Nice boat nice capt like being on your own boat
Captain Allen was an excellent seaman and tour guide. The bay was beautiful. The snacks were good. The boat was comfortable.