- 44 Ratings
Two-Hour Small Group Surf Lesson in Cancun
Hang ten with this surfing lesson in the warm waters of Cancun that's perfect for adventure-seekers. Work with an expert to learn the basics on land before venturing out on the water solo to see what you can do.
What You Will Do
- Practice paddling through the water, popping up on your board and cruising down a wave during your two-hour lesson
- Live it up along the sandy beaches and green-blue seas of Cancun where the tropical weather makes for perfect relaxation
- Work with an expert instructor to master the fundamentals of this fun-filled sport
- Keep your eyes open for the rich variety of Cancun's marine wildlife, both in and out of the water
- Small group lesson
- All equipment, including lycra surf shirt
- Bottled water
If surf conditions are poor, we will cancel or try to reschedule your lesson. If rescheduling is not possible, we will refund your deposit. If client does not show up for confirmed lesson time $40 USD is held by 360 Surf School.
- 44 Ratings
After shifting the date and times several times due to wave conditions, I was able to surf with Alejandro and Todd on Sunday Jan 29th. The weather was cloudy and windy, but it made for great wave conditions. Both Todd and Alejandro were warm, encouraging and supportive from start to finish. I experienced painful 'board rash' on my thighs so I would highly recommend wearing shorts for your lesson, and suggest they include this info in the confirmation email sent out that details what to bring to your lesson.
To be honest I was very impressed by the professionalism of the instructor and the way the lesson was conducted. Unfortunately I did not obtain the best results as the time only allowed for about ten trials. Still the surf assistant played an invaluable role in lessening the exhaustion from the waves.
We had a great time. Everything was perfect, just a bit expensive :P